Friday, July 13, 2012

It's really a freebie friday.....! he ran away

Not sure what Garden Gnomes and cupcakes have in common but this guy popped into my head after watching Gravity Falls on the Disney Channel, one of the only shows worth watching on the Disney channel after the morning programming has ended I might add. Phineas and Ferb being the only other decent show, Can you tell I am not a fan of Jesse, Ant Farm, or most of all Shake it Up...

OK enough ranting and raving....I present to you....
Oops you waited too long and now he's run away...

Also a while back I hinted on a way to have your own digi's designed. they will be on my etsy site http://www.etsy.com/shop/DoodleDragonStudios, so I can control how many I am drawing at a time...
Ever needed that perfect digi for a card say for your niece or granddaughter that loves flamingos AND ballet...

Or one of your fur kids...
Or a funny family inside joke that would be the best card ever, I will be selling custom digi's on my etsy site that you can tell me what you are looking for, I draw it and you have the digi you have always wanted...
Coming Soon...

23 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

So great! Thank you so very much.

Rhonda Miller said...

Thank you for the fun freebie.

I love the idea of the custom images. I just might have to visit that option.

Rhonda Miller said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ardilla said...

Thank you!
I love the darker lines, but this is also great :)

Tammy D said...

Thanks Dustin. Now I just need ink in my printer. :)

Tigger a(r)t work said...

Thank you for the freebie :o) and I love the darker lines :o)).

Hugs
Tiggerchen

Chrissy said...

Thank you so much, what a neat little gnome..love the darker lines too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kelley said...

I think gnomes would love cupcakes. I haven't made my sister's bday card yet and this is perfect for her! Thank you, Dustin.

Mel said...

Thanks for the freebies Dustin, they look great!

Cleah said...

Thank you for the cute cupcake gnome!:)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Jul. 14, 2012. Thanks again.

Charlene Mitchell said...

Thanks so much for freebie!

Gramma said...

I love gnomes... ty
Hugz,
Gramma

Renae said...

Thanks for the freebie!

Tazmadazz said...

Thank you for the freebie!!

Moments by Marla said...

Thank you for the adorable gnome!! I like the darker lines.

AprilsL8 said...

Thank you!

Suzanne said...

Thanks for sharing!

Chris said...

Hi Dustin, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Silverbutterfly said...

Thanks for the delightful digis...

Silverbutterfly

Spyder said...

As A past maker of gnomes...they love cup cakes!!! fabulous!!!
(Lyn)

Anonymous said...

Love the gnome with cupcake.

TYFS

txexperiment said...

Adorable. Thanks so much for all the versions!