Saturday, January 08, 2011

NEW...year, site, and hosting co...PLEASE READ...

Well almost...I am half way thru the move to a new reliable hosting company...My new site is almost done, working on it as we speak, still have a little bit to do before things are back on track where they need to be...
I have added the Goody backs for one last go, I have received quiet a few emails from people who missed them or had too much going on in December...So they are here for a little longer...
http://www.doodledragonstudios.com/Goody.html

Also some people missed out on December membership so that is back up as well while the move is in progress, Yes I am not done, but I have drawing and coloring my hand numb to get caught up once this is all said and done. so look for a large quantity of art in the near future...
http://www.doodledragonstudios.com/membersLogin.php

January is there as well, I needed it created for the new site which I can't technically show you but here's a sneek peek...Year members try to log in and see if it works for you, I tried it and it seemed to be in working order.
My new site will have search function, a log in area where you can register and log in and keep track of your previous orders, request new downloads if needed and a few other bells and whistles. But I will also be able to keep a rewards point system type deal where those that are regular customers will be rewarded with points that can later be used on purchases on the site. I have a lot to learn but from what  have seen so far I am sooooooooo excited.

Dustin

11 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats on the new site. I can't wait to check it all out.

Tammie Edgerton said...

The sneak peek of the new site lookes great! Can't wait to see the rest of it.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new site. Can't wait to see what is in store for the new year.

frogquilter said...

Congrats on your new site--sounds really great. I was able to sign in to the January members--no pictures yet--darn!

luvmy2k9z said...

This all looks great!! What a great job you have been doing. I am looking forward to what the new site looks like! January sign is works!

Gale said...

I was able to sign in. Sadly empty! LOL

Denni said...

YAY! I love the idea of the new site and the 'bells and whistles'!

I was able to log in fine tonight too.

Hazel said...

Ive just got all the goody bags and my january membership. Your art is just so very very addictive!!
But thanks,
Hazel

Gramma said...

Yippee!... the new site is great... can't wait to try out all the new features. Do you break a bottle of Hawaiian Punch over your PC to launch a new site?

Jnett's Place said...

Yeah figures after I've blown my wad. LOL Cant' wait to see the new site.

Creating Anniething said...

Excited for you as well about the new site!! Cant wait to see it all has to offer...I know there may be a learning curve to get all the functions...but as long as you keep plugging its gonna be GREAT!