Thursday, September 23, 2010

Only a Day away......

Tomorrow's the big day... One more day to go...

Last night as I find myself doing way to often, I was surfing, checking links, commenting on others blogs etc. and I came upon an awesome challenge blog. I love all things Disney, BUT I also love everything Tim Burton as well. I don't know if the 2 below were a combination of Halloween coming, Myself watching the Nightmare Before Christmas last night, excited for Little Big Planet 2 on the PS3 then finding this blog. http://theburtonesquedolls.blogspot.com/ but here they are, haven't named them yet, don't know if I will they might just be an idea soon forgotten...

9 comments:

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Hope you make them available. They go well with the dragon digi that you did recently that was similar! Looking forward to seeing what tomorrow has in store

Gale said...

Can't wait for the details tomorrow. See you in the am.

Tammie Edgerton said...

Tick tock...is it Friday yet? ;o)

Nicole Wright Designs said...

Oh you have the Dolls Buzzing, thanks for the Shout Out!

http://canadiannickelscrapn.blogspot.com/

Rhonda Miller said...

Great images.

Amanda said...

please tell me those will be available! I LOVE THEM!!! They are super cute!!!

Jennifer Dove said...

Gimmi, Gimmi, Gimmi....I want, I want, I want!

AZNancy said...

Oh my gosh, too cute I would name them after my kiddos Morgan & Ryan. I MUST have these, I lOVE, LOVE, LOVE them. would be perfect for cards, especially Halloween ones (O:

Ellie said...

My 8 year old Grand Daughter is into the skull art right now. She would love to get a card from me with these guys on it.