Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tomorrow's Freebie Today...

Since I will be having my Mega Digi Sale Tomorrow I am posting my Tomorrow's freebie Today...











Now I know there are a few of you lined up already in the cold ready for tomorrow's Sale and I hear your cries... There are a few Department stores that do a preview of their sales the day before... And I am willing to do the same...The sale page is already posted but it's only available to "those with cash in hand"... Make sure you refresh the home page DoodleDragonStudios so that you see Dudley Dragon announcing the sale...

Dustin

14 comments:

Kerri - Big Smiles from Kbear said...

I'm first in line! :D

Shelley said...

Thank you Dustin for saving me from a night spent in line. I wasn't looking forward to camping on the sidewalk! lol.

Carla said...

where's the hot chocolate and blankets, I'm ready!!

Unknown said...

Thanks Dustin... I can always count on you!

Anonymous said...

Spanish Snowman? I love it!

Cindy N. said...

Thanks Dustin. He's so festive.

Anne said...

Ha Ha Ha hope that's a frieze behind him love it TFS

Jen said...

So so cute! Thank you very much!

And Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

cal8007 said...

Hey, Gracias!! Here in Texas we can use at least one snowman!

Carmen L

Yowana said...

i already bought your retired drawings! weeeee :D can't wait to color that puff the wounded dragon! ha ha ha! i really really love it! hands down dust!

Unknown said...

I just wanted to say I love your stuff and I have used quite a few of your freebies on my projects. Thanks so much!

Gramma said...

Woohoo... tricky of you Dustin! I wouldn't expect anything less!

Deanna said...

Thanks so much Dustin! Just LOVE this snowman!! And the saguaro cactus - with the lights. I live in Arizona and this is JUST PERFECT!!! Thanks!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks Dustin Cute image I was looking for something with a cactus.