Monday, June 15, 2009

Meet the Team Pt 1

As I have said in the past my art would be mostly black n white if it weren't for my Design Team. Sure their links are on the side of my blog, but I thought is would be nice to point them out one at a time and give them the recognition they deserve for all their hard work and talents, each members brings their own unique style to their cards and I thought it would be fun to spotlight their works....

http://designingwithmichelle.blogspot.com
Here are just a few samples of michelle's work.


























































Please take a minute while out blog hopping to stop by Michelle's blog as well as any other member of my design team to see the things they come up with weekly. It's amazing...Next I will feature http://designsfromwithin.blogspot.com...

5 comments:

Julies Crafty Creations said...

I love all these cards, images are fab, they are really lovely. Did you get my email about the dragon didistamps by the way? Hugs Julie x

Unknown said...

wonderful work from all the of them :)

Michelle Redman said...

Wow, Dustin!! Thank you very much for spotlighting me!! I had no clue you did this until Charlotte left me a comment telling me so!! I am back from vacation and I am working on the new images. I have several of the others colored and plan to put them to cards this week!!

Have a GREAT vacation and Thanks again!!

Michelle

jo said...

wow stunning cards welldone dt :) huggs jo x

Anonymous said...

they are fab & what a lovely idea to show case them x